Certain raw materials containing moisture content beyond 45% (wet basis), need to be treated for moisture evaporation to bring the moisture content to acceptable limit of 15%. For suspension drying of fibrous materials like bagasse, jute, coir pith etc., turbo dryer is required.
General Description :
The system consists of screw conveyor, vibrating screen, feeding hopper vane guide, conveying line including insulated drying column and conveying line through which wet or moist material is conveyed with hot air. A powerful low pressure open wheel centrifugal fan assures significant resilience time for removal of excess moistures. Material is conveyed to cyclone and discharged through air tap duct.
Technical Specifications :
- MOISTURE EVAPORATION CAPACITY : 45Okg./hr.
- OUTPUT 1500 kg./hr.
- MAXIMUM INPUT MOISTURE 35%
- OUTLET MOISTURE 15%
- CENTRIFUGAL FAN MOTOR 15 HP
- VIBRATING SCREEN 2 HP
- SCREW CONVEYOR MOTOR 2 HP
- Hot air temp. is kept according to the requirement from moisture of material. Your flue gas temp of 150 deg cent will not serve the purpose as material, even at 30-35 % moisture level, will require 300-350 deg cent. Also, for 50 % material, the temp may be used at about 500-550 deg cent.
- Flow rate will be around 10,000 cmh.
- This I have mentioned to you earlier also. The dryer is flexible at the joints, i.e., at the bends. So, you can take a 90 deg turn at any of the joints. Hence, including HAG, the dryer size could be 30 x 15 or 25 x 25 ft. with a height of about 29 ft.
- We, as a briquette machine manufacturer., recommend Hot Air Generator, using thermal heat with briquettes or biomass as raw material, to be the source.
- We use a SS chicken mesh at the outlet of furnace, which is sufficient to arrest any leftover spark in the flue gas, after it has travelled through 2-3 ups & downs in the Furnace
- With 50 % input and 14 % output of bagasse, CTD dryer will give an output of approx. 1500 kgs/hr. With 50 % input and 14 % output of bagasse, CTD dryer will give an output of approx. 1500 kgs/hr.
Briquette Dryer Unit
We are engaged in making Briquette Dryer Unit made from quality raw material as per desired requirement. Briquette dryer unit consist of Cyclone, Screw Conveyor Blower, Pneumatic fan and Oven. This dryer unit is used for biomass briquetting with additional moisture content ranging between 8% to 15 %.
Pellet Making Plant
Our company is one of the efficient manufacturers of Pellet Making plant either used as a bio-fuel or animal feed. It is a compression device used by the grinding, increasing the frequency, shaping of mechanized production equipment. We supply a full line of Pellet Making Briquetting Plant to our national and international customers.
Dryer System for Briquetting
Drying is very essential for the proper preparation of materials prior to their briquetting. In order to manufacture top quality briquettes with high density, it is very imperative to control the moisture content of raw materials. This system is used to dry products in varied mining, agriculture, fertilizer, metallurgy and building materials industry