The most outstanding and flagship products from our products portfolio have been Giant Briquetting Plant armed with cutting technology and engineered to deliver maximum output. Certain innovations made in its design and production make it exceptionally cost effective and technically superior.
|Production Capacity||1200-1800 kg.hr.|
|Finished product Size||Finished Product Shape|
|Raw Material form||Accepts all type of agro waste raw material up To 25mm size max|
|Process Cost/MT (Approx)||IRS.500/-|
LAYOUT OF JUMBO-BRQ 9075 MODEL
Side Elevation with Backside Conveyor
Features OF Giant Briquetting Plant Model :
- Maximum production capacity
- Heavy structure with Standard design
- Raw material acceptability up to 25mm size. (does not require powdery form of raw material)
- Easier operating system
- Delivers finished products high-density with 90mm diameter
- Cost effective by giving Lowest production cost per MT
- Lower energy consumption and to direct feeding of raw material without hammer mill
- Lower maintenance cost.
- No loss of production and air pollution due to direct feeding system.
- Special Sensor system installed to indicate temperature of the machine
- Siren system indicates any major or minor problem in the machine
Jumbo Briquette Press
Our Jumbo Briquette Press Machine is manufactured to grind any type of agricultural or forestry waste and convert them into useful biomass briquettes. The machine requires low electricity cost and high production cost. The production capacity ranges from 1200 – 1500 Kg/Hr.
Energy Saving Briquetting Plant
We are distinguished manufacturer of Briquetting Plant that saves Energy. It is mainly used to press mineral balls, which is useful for transportation and storage. It is mainly used for the suppression of any kind material to produce maximum briquette within short span of time. Briquette Plant is an alternative source of energy.
Mechanical Briquetting Plant
Jay Khodiyar Machine Tools is a leading manufacturer having vast experience in Mechanical Briquetting Plant. This plant is currently used for wood chips, crop straws, sawdust and forest residual into solid fuel with a whole process including compressing, crushing, forming and etc. Out Mechanical Briquetting Plants finds application in large scale industries for making biofuel briquettes or pellets.